As administrator in Acubiz EMS there are some important steps to go through before “go-live”.
This is some basic guidelines to follow to ensure correct configuration
- Are all dimensions created?
- Are all dimensions up-to-date?
- Are all employees created?
- Does all employees have assigned an approver?
- Is the correct default dimensions chosen?
- Is the correct groups assigned to the employees?
- Is the correct account information listed on the individual employees?
- Expense accounts:
- Are all expense accounts created?
- Does all expense accounts have the most logical name/label?
- Does all expense accounts have the correct ERP account information?
- Does all expense accounts have the correct VAT information?
- Is there an "other expenses" account created?
Acubiz EMS solution settings:
Follow these three steps to make your AcubizEMS ready to Go-Live.
- Random password activated
- Activate e-mail sending
- Notify users! Send welcome e-mail and password e-mail
1. Activate random password:
During the implementing period the default password were password. It is recomended that AcubizEMS are configured to generete an individual password for each user at Go-Live.
As an ADMIN go to My settings using the red gear button in the top right corner.
The my settings info box opens. Click on the Admin (global) pane
- Activate Random Password by clicking Random
- Set password complexity level for creating new passwords
- Choose Save
Now alle generated passwords are created by AcubizEMS password generator.
2. Activate e-mail sending:
Before Go-Live is is required to activate the e-mail sending.
As ADMIN do the following to activate e-mail notifications.
Go to ADMIN --> Additional settings --> Email setup
Pres the edit button
Check the folloowing settings:
- Is the system active ? – If No- Then select Yes.
- Is default receiver filled? If Yes, empty the field (remove the default e-mail address) and leave the field empty
- Save the changes
3. Notify users:
All users should recieve the following:
- A welcome mail
- A password mail
Go to: ADMIN --> USERS --> USER TOOLS
Now your AcubizEMS is ready to Go-Live