- Full 2-way integration with Acubiz’s Partner, MenuPay
- Dimension split default: Now always “even-split”. Split distribution can be adjusted after split dimension selections.
- Configurable in version 7.24 of Acubiz:
- Ability to force users to upgrade their app to latest Acubiz One version on a solution level (modules setting), as well as an option to “blacklist” specific app version(s).
- Option for solutions with heavy load of dimension data (more than 120.000), the possibility to enable on-line search for specific selected dimensions. Please note app version need to be latest version (2.5.1) to support this. When configuring this option therefore remember to force users to use app version 2.5.1. (Per setting mentioned above)
- The possibility to change the order of expense-data entry in Acubiz One: Show Expense Account before Dimensions.
- For Expenses: The possibility to enable default Dimensions based on account-selection. This feature is configured on Expense accounts.
- For Expenses, Mileage and Allowance (already implemented for Time): The possibility to, based on “account”-selection:
- hide dimensions
- control if dimension is editable or not
- This feature is configured on Expense accounts and System accounts.
- New look and feel of all selection-lists in app. 2 types available: Single-value selection-lists and multi-value selection-lists. Favorite selections are still available in-line in both list types.
- Time registration hour options: Now Interval of 15 minutes.
- Improved feedback to user if transaction could not be submitted.
- Weekly time reporting improvements
- Pull back/Edit option on a submitted weekly time report.
- When viewing a weekly time report entry, not making any changes; on exit do not prompt to remember to save. Likewise, only show Save-button if changes have been made to the entry.
- If trying to submit without entering hrs. for a selected day, user is informed that not all fields are filled in. Now the day in question will be set in focus, for easy data entry.
- Using favorites or quick action bar for entering time, you can toggle the weeks to get to the week you want to report on. Improvements have been made to the flow. If you encounter a report that has already been submitted, you will be notified of the state of the report and given the following options: 1) Move to next week for data entry 2) View and/or Pull-back the submitted weekly report.
- Delete-warning, when reporting hours on a set of days, if de-selecting a day, you will be notified, that you are about to delete reported hours for that day.
- Delete-warning, when deleting a set of entries for one or more days.
- Alphabetic sorting of entries on Summery page
- General performance and UI-improvements
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements:
- Weekly time report approvals cannot be opened from dashboard on iPad
- Mileage setting, “no decimals” is not honored on Android
- Mileage map search issue: Typed address is returned, but when selected the gps-point is not found on map. iOS issue.
- Configuration error: Mandatory comments label is left empty. This leaves no label in app to identify comment field. Should default to “Comments”. iOS
- Native widget issue. Does not update. Displays “No data”. iOS
Acubiz Time Advanced
- A new weekly time reporting interface for reporting hours. With Weekly Time Reporting enabled, favorite- and single time entry points will open through the new weekly reporting interface.
Available entry styles:
- Single day entry
- Multiple days - Same amount per day
- Multiple days - Day-by-day entry
- All day event
New area in My Account setting page for users to enter their “Standard work week”.
A new Weekly Time Report widget on the Time dashboard
This widget gives access to create and update current week's report, as well as view (create or edit) any past or future reports.
The widget also supports a "progress bar", indicating progress according to user’s standard work week*
*Standard work week can be maintained in Settings. Find quick access by pushing the progress circle.
Improved Integration between MenuPay and Acubiz One.
Now, with a click of a button in the MenuPay app, a new registration can be made directly into Acubiz One. The registration is updated automatically with all information, including the attached receipt.
NGO, update settings - now supports a warning when exiting page with unsaved changes
- Dimension of style text is not visible on Single Time registrations [iOS]