Acubiz One 2.6.4
Release date 26-05-2021
[iOS] Approver in solutions without Invoices: Validation error on “no access to invoices” makes it not possible to approve. Fixed!
Acubiz One 2.6.3
Release date 22-05-2021
All new features require latest version of Acubiz application (7.25)
- Invoice: Enable edit of accounting – account, description, and dimensions.
- Mileage: CPM-Violation and explanation if tracked/calculated distance has been changed.
- Expenses: CPM-Violation reason and explanation: Now visible on transactions for User (Prior only visible to Approver).
- Allowance: Round trip for Finnish solutions.
- OCR on VAT, and option to manually enter or edit.
- Mileage route color change – To make alternative route more visible to users.
- Weekly Time Reporting flow improvement – On saving a time transaction (created from favorites or quick action menu) you will revert to the Weekly Time Reporting main page for additional data entry.
- Weekly Time Reporting flow improvement – On selecting dates individually (on create new, the last selected date will be in focus.
- Security improvement – Multiple devices. Changing password on one device logs user out immediately of all additional devices.
- Validation issues now offered in one combined dialog.
- Native Sharing: Dim split logic is not working properly.
- Native Sharing: Account before dims not working.
- Unit/Allowance: No warning for unsaved changes on exit (X)
- Professional solution, Reports (iPad): Issue with date-frame selection.
- OCR on date, not lifting properly – always defaults to Today’s date.
- Allowance: Crash if Solution-country is not configured.
- Expenses: If currency is not available, app default it to “None”. Should default to solution currency.
- Weekly Time Report: Create Registration in the past week. The date-frame displayed shows current week’s date-frame.
- Weekly Time Report: Apply for all selected days fills in hours on all days, even though only some days of the week are selected.
- Mileage (tablet): App crashes when starting a Mileage.
- Professional solution: Subscription issue
Acubiz One 2.6.1
API 126.96.36.199 Expected Release date: Feb. 2021.
- New Setting (App configuration): Enable/Disable multi-image select. We now offer an option to deselect our multi-image functionality for users who have extensive amounts of images in iCloud and might experience issues with attaching images to their transactions.
- Weekly Time Report
- Opening a time-registration from any list, will open the “set of registrations for that category” with that registration in focus.
- Add/edit improvement: Opening the time-report and filter by a date (focus-date). Then open an existing registration for editing. The selected date will be in focus for quick add/edit purpose. (Appose to add focus on the first date in the set).
- History section now visible on the report.
- Support of Country specific addition/deduction for all Country solutions.
- Expense Report
- Improved logic to Dimension inheritance for expense reports. Show dimensions on data entry only when they are available for edit. On adding new enclosures (inheritance activated, change possible), dimensions will be marked, if they are different than Cover Sheet dimensions. Same logic applies if dimensions on Cover Sheet are changed.
- Login Screen
- Scroll-ability has been added, so on data entry, the Request New Password link can be seen.
- Now with Device name, Make and Model. And Term of Use, Privacy Policies and Open-Source Libraries links in the Support section.
- New delete alert on swipe in lists
- New icon pack implemented.
- System account “Cash-withdrawal on credit card” is no more available to the user for selection.
- Rounding issues in Mileage distance calculations
- For approver (multiple solution) – On opening the app, default the approval list to the first company with something to approve if nothing to approve in users home solution.
- Save validation on back-arrow: Now working properly for edit description.
- Pdf sharing form shows wrong date picker.
(expected release date 02-01-2021)
From Acubiz Web Interface (Release 7.24) new configuration options:
- Force passcode usage in app
- Disable Partner page option
- White labeling of Acubiz One
- New NEM solution
- Settings: Customer Support – Additional data source information
- Improved error messages when app returns “Invalid access”.
- The new Dim configuration pertaining to Mileage & Allowance is now supported on Android (hide, edit/no edit, make mandatory)
- Expense Report – Notify user on Expense Report submit, if Unit enclosure require attachment, and one is not attached.
- Weekly Time report – Main page: Group/sort registrations causes crash in some situations (fixed)
- Expenses – Duplication of image when attaching more than one (fixed)
- None value available for Currency and Country (fixed)
- Dimension controlled accounts – improved logic
- Expense Report – Insert encl. (dim inheritance active), clear account if it is not valid
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- Translation updates