Version 2.1.1 (Android only)
- Native Sharing does not work after upgrade to 2.1.
- Offline mode issue. Trying to open app in offline mode, the app crashes.
- New Version widget does not remove automatically after upgrade to new version
Version 2.1.0 (iOS and Android)
- Support of transaction type: Unit. (Requirement: EMS Release 7.10)
- Enable edit of Exchange Rate on Cash Expenses - If configured. (Requirement: EMS Release 7.10)
- Approval of Mileage. Transaction now includes indication, if a change has been made to GPS recorded driven distance.
- Expense Report: Transaction types that are not allowed to be submitted without being attached to an Expense Report can now only be created and saved through the app.
- Mileage: Mandatory requirement for registration number – Now only a requirement for Danish and Norwegian country rules.
- Unsettled Widget improvements – better handling of negative amount in widgets.
- Receipt list features: “Change authorizer” is not valid in this context and has been removed.
- Company Policy issue in calculations with foreign currency.
- Adding receipts through Mail-In feature does not add default dimensions to the receipt. (Released in API 2.0.0 (2))
- Allowance, with setting “Transfer on Request”. Does not store addition/deductions correctly.
- Expenses cannot be submitted when setting "transfer on request" is activated.
- Mileage “Return trip” feature, copies originally selected vehicle type correctly, but does not submit it.
- Approval counter does not always update correctly.
- Report with budget does, under certain conditions, not return anything.
- The History List does not always show all transactions. Occurs only when lot of items are loaded in list and a dashboard refresh is made.
- Unsettled widget, released in 2.0, is not available for all customers (Shows as Disabled in Dashboard settings).
- Unsettled widget - The user can in some configurations experience that the app closes unexpectedly.
- Report for “Current Month” in some instances includes transactions for next month.
- Native sharing does not honor Dimension/Account relation properly (Account driven dimension configuration)
Log ind for at kommentere.