In export formats, the data structure is the same across the different export types (except Type 9 - Salary). This means that all export types contain the same number of columns, but data deliveri depends on the export type.
The export types consist of 31/38 columns with the following information:
- Preregistration (provision) (first 31 columns)
- Costs (first 31 columns)
- Invoice (first 31 columns)
- Cash advances (first 31 columns)
- Invoice Management Service Invoices (IMS) (all 38 columns)
All postings contains 2 lines - one debet and one credit line
By default the following applies:
- CSV files contains no headings in the file.
- All columns are provided in all export files, but the content differs
- Not all values on the debit line are repeated on the credit line (e.a. VAT code, Dimension data, Initials, TravelID, Enclosure no
See attached field description