The files must contain at least the following information:
- Level: Dimensiontype
Eg. Dim1, Dim2 etc.
- ID: Unique key to the dimension
The value must never change and must be unique across dimensions and levels. Used to decide if it is a new dimension or one to be updated
The value displayed for the user. Typical name of project and project number - eg "Sales Project - 12001"
- Booking value
Value to be exported to the ERP system for proper posting.
Depending on configuration and desires, there may be configurations where there are dependents between the dimensions and no dependents. These dependents can be combined in different ways.
Example of 2 dimensional levels WITHOUT dependancy
- Department = Dim1 level
- Project = Dim2 level
Se attached "DimData_Basic_2_DimLevels.txt"
Example of dimension 2 levels of dependence
Samme struktur med 2 niveauer, men hvor der er afhængighed dimensionerne imellem således, at der kun vises projekter der er tilknyttet en enkelt afdeling.
Same structure with 2 levels, but where there are dependancy between the dimensions. Meaning that only projects associated with a single department are displayed for the user
- Department = Dim1 level
- Project = Dim2 level (Dependancy to department Dim1)
See attached "DimData_Basic_2_dependence_Dimlevels.txt"
Som standard skal altid leveres en "aktiv liste" med dimensionsværdier. Det betyder, at AcubizEMS selv holder styr på hvilke dimensioner der skal lukkes ned i Acubiz.
By default, an "active list" are delivered to Acubiz containing only active dimension values. This means that AcubizEMS keeps track of the dimensions to be closed/deactivated in Acubiz.
In the above example, the following happens with data in AcubizEMS:
- Department 100: Is included in the file and does not exist in Acubiz = Created
- Department 120: Is included in the file and exists in Acubiz. Name is changed = Updated
- Department 130: Is included in the file and exists in Acubiz = No change
- Project 5001: Is included in the file and does not exist in Acubiz = Created
- Project 5002: Is included in the file and exists in Acubiz = No change
- Project 5003: Is included in the file and exists in Acubiz = No change
- Project 5004: Is not included in the file and exists in Acubiz = Deactivated
The file must not contain
There are certain characters that can not be used - eg, the Seperator, &, <TAB>, + and other special characters (*,;%% & "). These will cause problems for the user and must be sorted / replaced by other characters before loading in Acubiz. We handle unauthorized characters, but this means that the individual values gets an editing date for each upload and is therefore marked as new. The values are therefore updated in apps at each login and are performanceally inappropriate. There may be other information that may be required depending on your configuration.
A further clarification must be made based on your configuration