When you log into Acubiz One, you will be met with a dashboard giving you a good overview of relevant information about your expenses and costs.
The following features are available (depending on setup and role). Since the Dashboard view is longer than your screen can show on one page, scroll up and down between the different items.
(1) Top menu. To the left there is access to the menu (swipe from the left) and to the right, the dashboard and dock area are adjusted.
(2) Unprocessed transactions as employee (my Actions)
(3) Transactions pending approval (Only as approver)
(4) Diagram of receivables showing transactions in which you should receive money and which are in process - and not yet approved by finance.
(5) Expenses used in current month. Swipe to the left of the item and browse a month back in time.
(6) Mileage - year to date. Amount and number of kilometers driven.
(7) Time registrations made
(8) Historical data - previously submitted and unsettled transactions.
(9) Dock - area with your favorite features - fast options.