The landingpage of your Acubiz is the login page. When you login the default workarea appears:
This area contains the top-menu items such as the personal menu and help. In your personal menu you have several options:
- (1) Log Off (Not used in Single Sign On configurations)
- (2) My Settings
- (3) Helpcenter (Acubiz)
Extended functions depending on the role and configuration:
- (4) Switching between roles in Acubiz (shown only if you have additional roles)
- (5) Secretary Function: Switch between the employees you, as secretary, have access to.
- (6) Link: Company Policy (Acubiz administrator can make configuration)
- (7) Link: party (Acubiz administrator can make configuration)
- (8) Links: Travel Insurance (Acubiz administrator can make configuration)
- (9) Link: Internal company contact and support (Acubiz administrator can make configuration)
In this area you have menu-items to switch between:
- The unprocessed area where all your unprocessed expenses remain until they are sent to approval.
- Approval area. The approval area are only vissible to those users that have the approver role in Acubiz.
- Search area to make your own searches.
This is your workspace depending on the choice you have made in area 2.