Depending on the company's configuration in Acubiz, it may be necessary to create and maintain the dimension values that should be available for employees to make settlements.
A setup would be to use two dimensions
This means that the employee must choose a department or project for settling, so that the cost will be posted correctly.
There are several options for configuration in Acubiz:
- The department is set on the employee so that the employee does not have to take a choice when settleling (Acubiz fills for the employee)
- The Department dimension can be locked (and hidden) for the employee (Acubiz fills for the employee)
- The department may be empty, but required that the employee must choose at each settlement
- The department may be empty, and only used IF the department information on the setlement are needed.
- Like the department, but often a project dimension are a dimension which the employee must consider from settlement to settlement.
- The project can be optional or required.
Dependence between dimensions
Another possibility could be that at the department level, specific projects should be accessible only from the department you choose (or belongs to).
Could look like this:
- Sales department
- --Project A
- --Project B
- Marketing department
- --Project C
- Finance department
- --Project D
The above configuration with dimensions dependencies means that employees in the sales department can not choose Project D, as this can only be selected if belonging to the Finance Department.