In AcubizEMS there are two ways to split annex/costs for billing.
- Split an expense by several expense accounts
- Split an expense by several dimensions (Ex. Cost center or project)
1. Split in several expense accounts:
This feature is part of Acubiz Standard and allows to split eg. a total hotel bill paid by credit card or cash expense, on several expense accounts.
- The total purchase is 5.200 DKK
- split1: 4.500 DKK Hotel stays
- split2: 500 DKK Meals
- split3: 200 DKK Internet Wi-Fi access
This can be done with a split-account. A split-account can contain up to 6 sub-accounts which each expense can be splitted in, and thereby billed on the correct financial accounts.
2. Split in several dimensions:
This feature is part of AcubizEMS standard but is an purchable addition. The idea is that you have the ability to split one or more expenses (or an entire expense report) on more than one dimension.
Example 1 (Department)
- The total expense report (with multiple expenses) is 3,000 DKK.
- 25% of the amount (750 DKK) payable by the department Marketing
- 75% of the amount (2.250 DKK) payable by department Sales
Example 2 (Project):
- The total expense report (with multiple documents) is 3,000 DKK.
- 30% of the amount (900 DKK) must be burdened by project Courses
- 20% of the amount (600 DKK) must be burdened by project Work
- 50% of the amount (1,500 DKK) must be burdened by project Fairs
All af the above is ment so be handled by the employees directly
Split on dimensions is only possible on the same dimension-level (and only one level).
! Dimension Split can not be combined with dimensions controlled accounts.