If you use your personal car for business-related purposes, you can reclaim your mileage from government rates, tax-free.
Depending on the country, rules and amounts vary.
In AcubizEMS standard there are 3 options to create a Mileage in your own car:
- Create Mileage using the Acubiz Mileage app
- Create a manual mileage, directly from unprocessed (can be disabled)
- Create a manual mileage, directly from a Expense Report
Create a Mileage manually:
Whether you are in your unprocessed area, or within an Expense Report, the process is the same to create a manually mileage.
- Click Create
- Choose Driving
This will create a new mileage document which must be completed with all relevant information:
- The car's registration number
- From: Address and postcode and cityname
- To: Address and postcode and cityname
- KM: The correct mileage of kilometers.
On the same drive driving enclosure there can be created six driving-lines, each with its own distance. This means that you may have driving the same day, with up to 6 different destinations.