In AcubizEMS there are several options to create e-mail notifications to users. The following issues might be considered:
- What e-mail users should receive?
- When should the status e-mail sent out
- Must emails contain link to the web solution (disabled by default)
- Who should receive my mails
- Which mails does the employee want to receive
The default setup is AcubizEMS:
- The sending of status e-mail every Friday (if there are unhandled transactions)
- The employee will receive its own e-mails
- Sent emails from Acubiz EMS do not contain web links.
As a concept AcubizEMS are with the following e-mails:
- Action based emails
- Automated e-mails
The following automated emails are sent:
- Status e-mail
Action based e-mails:
Basically, employees receive just a status e-mail, but there is the option of a more detailed approach. AcubizEMS works with action-based e-mails, which means that the sending of an email is sent based on a specified action performed by an employee/approver/FINANCE.
The following action based e-mails is activated by default.
- Authoriser declines the expenses. An e-mail is sent to the employee.
- Finance declines expenses. An e-mail is sent to the employee or the authoriser.
To manage action based emails go to ADMIN --> Additional settings --> Email settings
On the right side each action based e-mail shows if it is active or not active (Yes or No). Tap Save when the changes are made.
Link to web in e-mails
For Acubiz end users (employees and approvers), the focus is primarily on using Acubiz One (mobile). Therefore, e-mails sent from Acubiz do not contain a link to the web solution. This can be changed by a setup, like this:
If "Yes" is enabled, email will contain a link to the web.