As administrator in Acubiz EMS there are some important steps to go through before “go-live”.
Acubiz EMS solution settings:
Follow these three steps to make your AcubizEMS ready to Go-Live.
- Random password activated
- Activate e-mail sending
- Notify users! Send welcome e-mail
Activate random password:
During the implementing period the default password were password. It is recomended that AcubizEMS are configured to generete an individual password for each user at Go-Live.
As an ADMIN go to My settings using the red gear button in the top right corner.
The my settings info box opens. Click on the Admin (global) pane
- Activate Random Password by clicking Random
- Set password complexity level for creating new passwords
- Choose Save
Now alle generated passwords are created by AcubizEMS password generator.
Activate e-mail sending:
Before Go-Live is is required to activate the e-mail sending.
As ADMIN do the following to activate e-mail notifications.
Go to ADMIN --> Additional settings --> Email setup
Pres the edit button
Check the folloowing settings:
- Is the system active ? – If No- Then select Yes.
- Is default receiver filled? If Yes, empty the field (remove the default e-mail address) and leave the field empty
- Save the changes
All users should recieve a welcome mail
Then click SEND WELCOME MAIL TO ALL
Now your Acubiz is ready to Go-Live