Using the built-in duplicate check, FINANS can get an overview of the transactions that are similar (dublicates). The comparison of transactions checks for:
- Cash expense vs cash expense
- Cash expense vs Credit Card transactions.
In order for one (or more) transaction (s) to be registered on the duplicate control, the following criteria apply:
- Transactions must be created by the same user (no control across users)
- Transactions must be equal to the amount (+ - 1%)
- Transactions must be created within the last 35 days when duplicate control execute.
Enable duplicate control:
The report will run automatically every Saturday at. 20:00 (CET).
The report can be found under FINANCE => RECONCILLIATION => DUBLICATE REPORT