Version 2.3.2 (Android only)
- Image cannot upload - if Customer solution offers Currency Code, that does not reflect standard ISO code of 3 characters. New validation was implemented in connection with improved OCR and recognition of Currency, that inadvertently introduced this error.
- New Password-Request does not work
- Invalid login, CompanyID with empty spaces, crashes app
- Performance enhancements
- Faster and more accurate OCR.
- Now recognicing: amount, date and currency
- Card transactions with unsupported currencies now displays correct currency on transaction – and not default EMS currency
- Translation improvements throughout the app
- Minor bug fixes and UI improvements
- Favorites – Ability to maintain a list of favorite dimensions, accounts, categories and unit types.
- Ability to “Pull back” a transaction sent for approval.
- Ability to “Pull back and Edit” a transaction sent for approval.
- Ability to grant “Expense Report”-access on User Level. To Enable/Disable utilize Configuration option in EMS (Staff)
- Rate my app functionality
- Split dimension functionality improvements - now ability to split based on amount
- CPM Violation Reason - now visible for user
- Report option now available for Unit and Invoices
- Expenses with account split visible in App – only in view state
- Fix to Unsettled list counter - when using split accounts, the counter would display to much
- Fix to Unsettled by currency widget: Mileage not a part of widget when customer does not have access to mileage
- Fix to DinersTAC pdf'er - could not load after resent change in DinersTAC-import
- Expense Report dates are cleared when created in web and edited in app
- Native Widget and Force touch counters now include Invoices in count
- Pdf attachment, when opened from view, only shows first page.
Article is closed for comments.