Only iOS specific - Android not updated.
Minor userinterface timezone issue fix.
Both platforms (iOS + Android)
- Native sharing of PDF’s
Bugfixes & improvements
- Users with Expense Report: If configured toNOT allow for single transactions - Only save is available => No submit on single transactions.
- Expense report: Usability Improvements
- Filtering icons - Only show what is availablet to the user
- Time Categories sort order implemented
- Passcode with no touch-/faceid. If user forgets passcode app has to be re-installed. Fixed by adding a logout button
- Upload from Gallery with setting "save images", now does not dublicate picture
- More EMS approval bar improvement: Now includes "total for approval"
- Change password, now prompts to make sure it was not "by accident"
- Dashboard Widgets - Time: Nothing to see. Please continue :-) has been changed ...
- Dashboard Widgets - Expenses: Only show type(s) available (cash/card)
- Dashboard Widgets - All; usability: Swiping sections more smooth (iOS)
- Improved errorhandling
- And several other minor bugs and improvements reported by the business
Now with option for approvers to edit transactions (additional function). Registration types that can be edited by the approver are:
- Cash expenses and company card transactions
Version Requirements for Approver editing: EMS Version 6.80. App Version 1.5.1.
Send Support e-mail
Ability to send an email with Acubiz One system data for support. The function is available under Settings: "Send app information".
Icons in Acubiz One have got a little update. They are now all one-dimensional and more streamlined. The driving actions have been given new icons to meet the desire to no longer use the word "manual" driving. The original car icon with an M became misleading in this regard. Therefore, preferred action for entering driving is now a card with start and end point. This indicates a drive made with "maps". The text is "Enter Drive" in the menu. Automatic driving is still a car, but now with a GPS indicator.
Driving calculation of route and distance seems occasional, reported 09-08-2018
Google's API service change is now handled in the Acubiz One. Ie The app has access to and can use the new Google Directions API.
- Editing and deleting transactions for approver (note: Requires EMS R 6.80)
- Quick action via Force Touch shortcuts (iOS)
- Ability to create Acubiz One widgets on your phone
- The ability to change passwords directly in the app
- The ability to share PDF documents with the app
Please sign in to leave a comment.