The chart of accounts in IMS is separate from the chart of accounts in EMS and must therefore be maintained independently.
- The accounts to be created are all those to be applied to an invoice.
- It's not the same list as in Acubiz EMS - because employee-related costs are usually much more limited
- It is not the entire chart of accounts - because there are accounts that do relates to invoicing. Examples could be payroll, cash, etc.
Creating an account
Press CREATE NEW to create a new account:
The following information must be provided:
- Is the account active put "notch". If the "notch" is not set, the account is created but cannot be selected in the flow.
- The sort order specifies the order in the chart of accounts. Setting "0" the sorting is alphabetically.
- The name of the account is entered here. The text shown to the employee is this value + account number.
- Explanation required can be activated so the requester must provide an explanation before approval.
- Specified whether it is a FINANCE, DEBITOR or CREDITOR account (Default is FINANCE)
- Enter the account number in the ERP system for this account
- Specifying a default VAT code when selecting the account.
- If a dimension (ie. Project) is required on this account, this is stated here.
Press SAVE and the account has been created.