To make the integration between the company's e-conomic solution and Acubiz work, we need a "TOKEN" from your e-conomic system. A "TOKEN" is the key that allows Acubiz to communicate with your particular version of e-conomic.
The following steps must be performed:
- Create access to Acubiz in e-conomic
- Create journal in e-conomic for Acubiz transactions
- Use the generated (saved) TOKEN (ID) in Acubiz
(1) Create access to Acubiz in e-conomic
You must be logged in to the e-conomic accounts that you want to give Acubiz access to.
Then click on this link, which generates the "Token" that you need for the setup.
This message appears:
The above is generated by VISMA and may be shown differently than above.
Click ADD APP/TILFØJ APP (Depending on the e-conomic language) and you will be taken to the Acubiz website where this TOKEN has been generated in the address field of your browser, which will be used for the integration in Acubiz.
Look in the address field of your browser (Example)
Copy after the =, as this is the TOKEN ID itself, which must be used in Acubiz. COPY AND SAVE IT
(2) Create new cash journal in e-conomic
Now we need to ask you to create a cash journal specifically for Acubiz postings. Give the cash journal the name ACUBIZ EMS. This name should be used in the next step.
(3) Set up Acubiz with TOKEN (ID) for e-conomic
Now Acubiz must be set up to use the saved TOKEN, so Acubiz sends data to the correct place. Go to ADMIN => ADDITIONAL SETTINGS => EXPORT PROFILES. It is on these export profiles that this setup is done.
In the list of export profiles (may vary depending on setup) click on the export profile you want to set up ... in this example click on "2. Omkostninger"
Press EDIT on this export profile to access the setup options.
The following fields must be filled in / changed
- Use API export: Set to YES
- Journal name: Enter the name of the journal you have created in e-conomic
- Integration type: Choose E-conomics version 3
- Agree ID / Token: Here the TOKEN ID from the previous step is inserted
- Username: not used.
- Eksport type: Set to Scheduled
- This means that Acubiz automatically transfers data daily at 16 (CET) if data is ready to be transferred.
The following is an example of a properly set up integration to e-conomic.
Please sign in to leave a comment.