This is an iOS feature and is not managed by Acubiz. Acubiz only communicates the information. If the function changes in iOS, Acubiz is not responsible..
If your iPhone has 3D Touch, you may already know that you can save an email as a PDF file using 3D Touch in the built-in Mail app. It's really nice when you've got an email you want to save outside of your Mail app. In case something happens to the email if it gets lost in your inbox.
But what if your iPhone doesn't have 3D Touch, or want to save an email as a PDF on your Apple device? You can't just firmly press on the email and have it magically turned into a PDF. You can, however, turn it into a PDF with a slightly different gesture. Here's how.
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap an email message that you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap the action button. The action button looks like a reply arrow (it's also used to reply to or forward email messages).
- Tap Print to open the printer options.
- Pinch open the thumbnail image of the first page of your email. If your email runs for more than a page, you can pinch open any of the pages. The Printer Options will be replaced with the PDF version of your email message.
- Tap the Share button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the app you want to save or share your PDF-converted email to.
Thanks to the in-app sharing feature in the Mail app, you can do a number of things with your new PDF. You can send it to Acubiz One (If this is installed).