Once an invoice has been scanned and is in this area, the following scenarios may occur
- The supplier is not known because the supplier was not created in Acubiz IMS or the supplier was created with an incorrect CVR number.
- There is no indication of the requester
- Indication of approver is missing
If the supplier states that it must be automatically sent to the requester, the invoice will not be in this area.
Missing correct vendor
It is important to set up the supplier in Acubiz as this contains information about ...
- The creditor number of the supplier in the company's accounting system
- Requester and or approver for this supplier
- Accounting and dimensioning
Often the correct CVR number is read from the invoice itself, but the vendor is not created in IMS (in this case) or the vendor is created in Acubiz with an incorrect CVR number. If no vendor match has been found based on the CVR number, the image below will be displayed.
Therefore, the vendor must be created or selected on the individual invoice.
The scan has found, via a look in the CVR register (in DK), that the supplier is TDC A / S, but has not been able to find a matching supplier in Acubiz. If the supplier is not created, this must be created:
Then click the change button to add the correct vendor
Press SAVE on the invoice
In the scanned invoice overview, it is now updated with the correct vendor
Indication of additional flow
Depending on the setup of the supplier and the further process, there must be:
- Specify a requester (Required)
- Specify an approver
Depending on the setup in Acubiz IMS, approval may be optional or mandatory.
- Specify posting string: Account, dimensions, VAT code etc.
- Most often stated by the invoice processor before the invoice is sent in flow
- If the invoice is not posted by the invoice processor, the posting must be stated by the requester when he receives it for processing.
- Forwarded in the process
Indication of requester and/or approver:
Indication or change of requester and approver must be stated in 2 rounds:
- First, the Requestor is indicated
Then the Approver is specified
The invoice is then updated with the new flow on this particular invoice:
If invoices are often received from specific vendors, it may be advisable to state resp. requester and approver at vendorlevel in Acubiz. This will cause these to be specified based on the match by the vendor after the invoice scanning. This setup is done on the individual vendor.
Specifying the posting string:
At the bottom of each invoice, the posting string can be specified as needed:
Here you can specify:
- Dimensions (department)
An invoice can be posted and dimensioned on up to 12 lines per. invoice where the amount can be divided between.
The invoice can now be forwarded for processing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.