Acubiz IMS is an open invoice system where anyone involved can make changes to the final result. However, only invoice handler can put the vendor and vendor related information on an invoice. Otherwise, the following can be done by the manager:
- Submit invoice (sent to the next in the workflow)
- Decline invoice (return to earlier in workflow)
- View invoice
- Save changes
- Copy account information from previous invoice
- Marking for Finance department. This could be that you do not approve until a credit note is received. This is shown in a specific view for the Finance department.
- Displays original mail information
- Closes without saving and returns to its overview
- Add a comment to the workflow
- Change of requester
- Change of manager
The manager can also use Acubiz One to approve (no editing)*
* Subject to changes in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.