Time registration methods
Time registration in Acubiz can be done according to two methods and this depends on the configuration that your company has chosen to use.
- Single registrations (Standard)
- Weekly reporting (Extended)
Simple registrations means that you make a registration, which you send for approval immediately to your manager.
- Registration of basic work time (e.g. hourly paid employees and freelancers)
- Registration of leave and vacation
- Registration of absence (e.g. sickness, childs first sick day and special absence)
Weekly reporting means that you make ongoing registrations over a week, after which when the week has passed, all registrations are sent together for approval by your manager.
- Detailed registration of work hours (e.g. on projects, cases, customers, clients, departments)
- Basis for invoicing and control of billed hours
- Configuration of the users basis time, e.g. for planning and analysis of capacity and resource usage
- Overtime registration
- Easy compliance to work time rules, legislation and collective agreements