The solution is based on Microsoft technologies and the communication with Acubiz is a Web service
The integration requires the purchase of the Acubiz Integration Module for D365FO. Contact Acubiz for further information.
- Integrationen/Essence supplies the following components for D365FO:
- The solution for D365FO contains the following functions:
- Acubiz screenshots in D365FO
- Acubiz menu and menu items:
Integrationen/Essence supplies the following components for D365FO:
- The D365FO model for the Acubiz integration
- 2. Arm template for Logic Apps and Key vault
- 3. Instruct in the configuration of Blob storage or provide a powershell script for this.
The solution for D365FO contains the following functions:
- Once the document/transaction is 100% approved in Acubiz, data is exported to D365FO
- The following document types are supported:
- Expense Accounts - Costs (Contains the withdrawals or disbursements that the employees have registered and which are matched with a credit card withdrawal or disbursement and which are approved according to the power of attorney rules defined in Acubiz)
- Immediate - Provision for credit card transactions (Contain the current credit card items that are supplied by the credit card companies - Used for provision for the withdrawals that have not yet been settled and ensures that the expense is included in the correct period - However, not on the correct account yet)
- E-Trans invoiced – Invoiced credit card transactions (Contains the settled items from the credit card companies – These items offset the items posted on the Immediate/provision account and which are now settled to the credit card company.)
- Import of the following data:
- Import to financial journal or project expense journal
- Possibility of setting up individual financial statements and VAT management per document type
- The Acubiz integration in D365FO contains the following:
- Batch supported import of files from Acubiz
- Lookup of Acubiz attachments directly from D365FO in both the finance/project expense journals as well as in the relevant places in D365FO such as creditor postings, financial postings and project postings.
- i. If the attachment is not loaded into D365FO, it is also possible to link directly to the Acubiz app, which is then opened by selecting "Show attachment", where the entire Acubiz posting basis etc. can be displayed to the user.
Individual setup of Acubiz file types with differentiated VAT and draft handling
Individual mapping of financial dimensions to the customer's setup in Acubiz
Option to allow Automatic posting of finance or project expense journals.
Possibility of differentiated handling of VAT depending on the configuration in Acubiz - both in general and at Export profile level.
Integration screen for defining the integration parameters per account against Acubiz's web service.
Acubiz screenshots in D365FO
Acubiz menu and menu items:
Import files from Acubiz
Dialog with option to set up In batch:
Defines the setup per transaction type from Acubiz, where it is possible to define specific journal names and VAT handling per profile type
Used to define the general settings for the integration
The General tab:
- Journal name: Used to define a general financial journal that is used when loading files from Acubiz unless a specific journal is defined on the export profile
- Auto post journal?: Used to indicate whether the entered journal(s) may be posted automatically
- Sales tax: Defines which VAT information is sent from Acubiz and this is used if there is
A VAT setup is NOT specified on the respective Export profile(s).
- Dimension setup: Here the connection between the economic dimensions in D365FO and
the economic dimensions of Acubiz.
The Integration tab:
Here, all the integration parameters needed for the integration to work are defined and it will be possible to retrieve files and images from Acubiz for presentation in D365FO.
Depending on the type of journal that is set up in Export profiles, the loaded files are placed either in a finance module's financial journal / General Journal or in the Project module's Expense journal / Expense journal. The draft is created with the description: Acubiz - "Date" - "Export profiles name"
On the journal lines, the entries are entered with a debit and a credit entry.
Notices of the corresponding appendix from Acubiz can be viewed via "Inquiries | Acubiz", after which the image opens in a separate window.
The picture that belongs to the post you are on in the draft.
If you want to see the specific attachment in the Acubiz app, then from the opened image you can use the "Acubiz" button at the top of the screen, whereby the attachment in Acubiz is opened as shown below.
Display of attachments from finance, creditor and project items: From the posted financial transactions, it is possible to display the attachment in the same way as above. This is done via the "Acubiz" button in the top menu.
From the posted creditor transactions, it is possible to view the attachment in the same way as above. This is done via the "Acubiz" button in the top menu of the creditor transactions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.