In Acubiz, there is one last check before creating a posting file for the ERP system - FINANCIAL APPROVAL.
When settled costs come to Finance approval, they have been through the flow EMPLOYEE -> APPROVAL.
Once the expenses have been approved by the employee's approver, a financial check will have to be performed.
Above is a list of costs that are subject to approval by Finans.
Check the expenses
Finance has (usually) the following check of costs:
- Are the expenses posted correctly
- Can the documentation be read and does it match the expense (correct receipts)
- Is dimensioning correct (Department, project, etc.)
The finance department also has the opportunity to make corrections to the cost posting and dimensioning. Once the costs have been checked through, there are 2 options:
Approve the Expense
Upon approved verification, the transaction is prepared to be exported to the accounting system
Decline the cost
In the event of rejection, a decision must be made
- Should the expense be sent back to either employee or approver
- A description of why the expense is rejected
Please sign in to leave a comment.