Release notes - Acubiz EMS R7.20
The latest update of Acubiz EMS focuses on more and easier administration using new features for ADMIN. In addition to new features, there are existing features that have been looked at to make them easier and / or being able to “do more” as well as many improvements.
- (EMS): Possibility for ADMIN to generate a CSV extract with either user data, Dimension data or Chart of accounts. See instructions here
- (EMS): With automated user data import, it is now possible to view and delete Temporary Documents + make it possible to change the search key on user documents. This increases the self-service opportunities for users who change ID-key and thus cannot be updated. Se instructions here
- (EMS): Additional menus/listings with import files - By Date (as now), By Type and By Status
- (EMS): Add grouping of ProUser and number of individual groups in the "Groups" list in Admin
- (EMS): Allows finance to move transactions back from Exported E-Transactions PreReg (Immediate) to Ready for Export
- (IMS): Duplicate invoice - Alert if same invoice number from the same supplier.
- (IMS): Ability to copy the account from a previous invoice on on same vendor.
Optimization of existing features
- Support for Finnish (FI) driving rules
- Change to Finnish standard salary file regarding allowance (and meal money)
- Summary with 'Dataløn' information if 'DataLøn' is used
- Default for fields for creating cost types. Applies to VAT, Requirements for reciepts. The "Additional information" section is moved to the bottom.
- Export file function "SHOW FILE" now supports the display of "Fixed Format" and XML files
- Change in usability of text in mail regarding imports of NOT MATCHED e-transactions.
- Link to EMS (Web) is removed from all emails sent from STAFF / EMS / TIME
- Make the status of SEND PASSWORD (TO ALL) visible so you have no doubt when it is complete.
- New section with Bank account on employee profile - if this is to be used/activated.
- Better logic in hiding non-relevant account fields on employee master data if features are disabled in the individual Acubiz solution.
- The menu item with VAT split is hidden if the function is not activated in the solution.
- Reconcilliation views do not include transactions that are under "NOT MATCHED" as they are not exported to ERP system (Change to reservations to the existing reconcilliation method).
- Duplicate reports are now stored for more than 10 weeks.
- It is now possible to choose Cash withdrawal on Credit Card as an account for a search criteria
- Searching now shows the advance currency code in the search result
- Total/sum is now correct in the list of exported when there are splited transactions
- Expenses with amount that breaches Company Policy (CPM) are now included in the CPM report
- Copy of user does not duplicate SearchKey
- Inactive dimensions are now not displayed in the allowable dimensions overview of dimension controlled accounts
- Update to rule set 032 for allowance and 031 for mileage (both in Norway)
- Manual credit card solution has fixed "translation" on DimX
- Multiple account support (more than 100)
- IMS: Support for AmountWithoutSign and SAPPostingKey in EMS export
- IMS: Requester (employee role only with access to Invoice) now displays database menu in OneStaff solution
- IMS: The list of 2. approves (manager) now follows the rights specified by the user
- Dimensional setup in EMS and IMS can now be separated from each other. What to display for EMS and what to display in IMS.